Thermal silver plating
SilverCon paint is an innovatory product and also the only one product of this type on our globe. It is used in a simple process of aluminium, copper and threads thermal silver plating. This technique successfully replaces galvanization. Obtained layer’s high quality opens new possibilities for producers from the energy sector, making production costs lower and providing higher environmental friendliness. Additionally our paint can be used for silver plating and silvered contacts repairing at location, avoiding unnecessary transport.
Application of the paints is simple (we use airbrush or spary gun). After their sintering (using burner or furnance) obtained layer is from 0,5 to 20 μm thick, depending on paint amount. Properly sintered layer has very high adhesion (i. a. class 0 according to ISO 2409 standard) and high electric and thermal conducitvity (close to solid silver). SilverCon paints are suitable for long storage (up to 6 months).
Characterisation of obtained layers:
- high thermal and electric conductivity,
- high surface adhesion (including Aluminium - class 0 according to ISO 2409 standard),
- layer’s adhesion at peeling accoring to ASTM D4541 standard (average strenght: 755,23 N,
average stretch: 9,62 MPa),
- layer’s adhesion at attrition according to ASTM D1002 standard (average strenght: 3 430,75 N,
average stretch: 3,12 MPa),
- layers from 0,5 to 20 μm thick after sintering,
- wide range of sintering temperature,
- great stability, suitable for long storage,
- high quality, durability and efficiency.
Helioenergia sp. z o.o.
+48 603 068 423
© Helioenergia sp. z o.o. - 2019